Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortilla Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla nachos recipe. You can cook tortilla nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla Nachos:
- Use of Veggies/toppings.
- Take 1 of diced tomato.
- Take 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 2-3 pieces of green onions.
- Use 2 of jalapeño peppers, thinly slices(rounds or halves).
- Get of For meat.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 pcs of garlic cloves, crushed & thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or chicken breast.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning (you can mix cajun+ any spices you want to flavour ur meat).
- Prepare of Rest of ingredients.
- Use of Tortilla chips.
- You need of Shredded cheese (I use cheddar&mozza.
Steps to make Tortilla Nachos:
- Preheat oven at 275F.
- On the stove, heat the oil in a pan with medium heat..
- When oil is hot enough, add crushed garlic and cook til lightly brown then add the meat..
- When the meat is halfway cook, add the seasoning/spices and cook til tender or when the liquid is almost dry. (If meat is too watery, mix a 1tbsp of cornstarch to 3tbsp of water. Mix well then add it to the meat and cook til it’s done/no more liquid). Set aside..
- Cut your veggies and prepare your chips and cheese..
- In a baking pan, lay a layer of chips evenly and spread the meat, veggies, then cheese on top..
- Cook for about 15-20mins at 275F or til the cheese is nicely melted on the top. (Cook til your liking)..
- Best serve with salsa, sour cream, and or with guacamole. ENJOY!.
All you need are some tortillas, cooking spray and a little sea salt or kosher salt. And a baking sheet and oven, of course. We get fresh made tortillas from a local market and have made these homemade chips with flour, corn, multigrain and whole wheat tortillas. They turn out great every time! Old El Paso™ has a great range of Nacho toppings and recipe ideas.
If you find this Tortilla Nachos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.