Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) recipe. To make my creamy chicken curry with rice (crock-pot) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Use of cooked bacon.
- Take of skinless boneless chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare of (10.5) once cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of can chicken broth or chicken soup base.
- Provide of small white onion, chopped.
- Use of curry powder.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of uncooked long grain rice.
- Provide of S&B mild curry block –> just 1 slice (optional).
- Take of crushed red pepper (optional).
Steps to make My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot):
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cook your bacon for 15 minutes or until done..
- Chop up bacon and add it to the slow cooker..
- Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker..
- You can add a bag of frozen carrots to your curry as well..
- S&B Golden Curry. I add it for that additional kick. But it's (Optional)..
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours..
If you find this My Creamy Chicken Curry with Rice (Crock-Pot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.