Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce. Cook patties first, then — in the same skillet — saute onion and green beans. Place the burgers on toast with a creamy sauce, and dinner's ready with only Form beef into four patties; season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium.
Topped with creamy cheddar cheese, secret sauce, and caramelized onions, our patty melts with secret sauce will quickly become a family favorite. Cut top of bread open on a curve. With a knife, spread a little sauce. You can cook Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to taste of your favorite burger seasoning.
- You need 8 slices of American or cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of prepared horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ketchup.
Patty Melts w/ Special Sauce — pan-grilled ground beef patties, caramelized onion Topped with creamy cheddar cheese, secret sauce, and caramelized onions, our patty melts with secret sauce will quickly become a family favorite. Baked roast beef sliders with horseradish sauce. Topped with beef patties and broiled with cheese until bubbly, these open-face burgers are great for dinner or a weekend lunch. Drizzle with "secret sauce" just before serving.
Open Face Patty Melts with Horseradish Sauce instructions
- Shape beef into 4 patties about 1/4" thick (I made mine square to fit my bread hehe). Sprinkle both sides of each patty with desired amount of your favorite burger seasoning..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add about 2 tsp oil to help prevent sticking. When hot add burger patties. Cook until first side is browned, about 2-3 minutes. Flip patties. Place 2 slices of cheese on each patty..
- Turn heat down to low. Place lid on skillet. Continue cooking until cheese is melted, about another 2-3 minutes (yes, that will be enough to cook the burgers through)..
- While patties finish cooking mix mayo, horseradish, and ketchup in a small bowl and toast your bread. Plate toast. Spread a little sauce on each piece of toast. Place patty on top, cheesy side up. Enjoy!.
For the sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, salt, pepper and chives. Lots of recipes call for melted chocolate. Follow these step-by-step instructions to do it properly. Served this with Salmon Patties Delicious!! Mmmmm fried dill pickles with horseradish dipping sauce – not as a good as our favorite restaurant in Memphis but this was a fine substitute until we get back.