Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella recipe. To cook baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- You need 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- Use 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- You need 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- Get 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Use 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- Use 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- You need of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- Provide of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- Prepare of Beverage of your choice.
Steps to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
This pasta bake is simple yet satisfying, great for a weeknight supper, from BBC Good Food magazine. Mix the spaghetti with the tomato sauce and basil, then spoon half into a large ovenproof dish. Arrange half the mozzarella over the top and sprinkle with half the Parmesan. The classic fettuccine Alfredo is normally served with chicken or shrimp but I wanted to try something different for this cookbang – I opted for a New York strip steak. I prepared the steak medium-rare and the results were incredible.
If you find this Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.