Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple spiced cobbler recipe. You can have apple spiced cobbler using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- Prepare 1 cup of Self Rising Flour.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 stick of Melted Butter.
- You need 2 can of Sliced Apples or Fresh Apples.
- Get 1 tbsp of Allspice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cloves.
Instructions to make Apple Spiced Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add all of your dry ingredients into one bowl.
- Add your egg, milk, melted butter, spices and mix. (Your dough may rise a little bit from the heat of melted butter hitting the self rising flour.).
- **DO NOT POUR IN THE WHOLE CAN OF APPLES** It will not cook right.
- Spray cooking spray all over the inside of the cake pan your going to use, an pour in the mixture..
- Spoon in the apples evenly throughout the mixture , and then drizzle a little bit of the juice over top of the mixture..
- Sprinkle a little bit of whatever spice you want on the top and wallah ! It usually takes about 35 to 45 minutes to bake all the way through since it is so dense..
- If your unsure about it being done after 35 min just shank it with a butter knife in the center to see if its still gooey..
If you find this Apple Spiced Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.