Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chop apple cobbler dinner recipe. To make pork chop apple cobbler dinner you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Provide 10 (1 inch) of cut boneless pork chops.
- Get 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Prepare 2 boxes of pork stuffing.
Instructions to make Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner:
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of the 11×14 pan..
- Pan fry your pork chops in a little bit of butter and bacon grease. Add seasonings of your choice. (I use garlic, onion, salt and pepper)Make the stuffing as the directions are listed on the box..
- Once your pork chops are all the way done lay them on top of apple pie filling. Top with the pork stuffing..
- Bake at 350 covered for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes uncover the cobbler and bake for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes baking let sit another 10 minutes to cool off and for it to set a little. Enjoy..
If you find this Pork Chop Apple Cobbler Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.