Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese on Rye recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese on Rye recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese on Rye recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese on rye recipe. To cook cheese on rye you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese on Rye:
- Provide 3 slices of Rye bread with seeds.
- Take 1 of medium Roma tomato.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Monterey Colby jack cheese.
- Get As needed of butter I used 1/2 stick.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Cheese on Rye:
- Heat a skillet with nonstick spray. Slice the Monterey Colby jack cheese with a vegetable peeler..
- Butter all the slices of bread both sides..
- Fry the slices of bread both sides. On the bottom slice add 1/2 the mozzarella cheese.
- Add tomato slices to one slice of bread. Add salt and pepper to the tomatoes..
- Add half the Monterey Colby jack cheese to the top of the tomatoes.
- Top with a slice of bread..
- Add the other half of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add the rest of the cheese to the bread then add the last slice of rye bread.
- Turn the stacked sandwich upside down on the hot skillet. Cover for the cheese to melt..
- Keep turning as needed till cheese is melted..
- Add butter to top and bottom turn till totally melted..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Grilled Cheese and Tomato on Rye. Back to Grilled Cheese and Tomato on Rye. A grilled cheese sandwich with morels? I was born in Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin-there's cheese in my The rye bread I chose since morels have a natural affinity for it, for some reason they. All Reviews for Grilled Cheese and Tomato on Rye.
If you find this Cheese on Rye recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.