Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cauliflower kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can have cauliflower kofta curry using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Prepare of kofta:.
- Provide of grated cauliflower.
- Take of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need of chickpea flour/besan.
- Get of grated ginger.
- Take of green chillies finely chopped.
- Use of chilli powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of coriander leaves.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Provide of gravy-.
- Take of onion paste.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of tomatoes paste.
- Take of thick yoghurt.
- Use of cashew nuts soaked in hot water.
- Provide of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Take of garam masala powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- First for koftas- Mix all the ingredients for the koftas except the oil..
- Mix well and make a dough. No water will be needed..
- Prepare small lemon size koftas and deep fry on medium flame. I always fry 1 Kofta first to check if it's breaking. It was perfect. But if it breaks add 1 tsp maida in the dough..
- Fry all the koftas and keep aside..
- To prepare gravy- heat up oil, add cumin seeds and bay leaf, add ginger garlic paste, let it get golden brown colour then add onion paste..
- Fry till onion changes colour. Grind soaked cashews and add this paste in the masala..
- Add tomato paste, dry spices and salt.then add beaten yoghurt Fry on slow flame till the oil separates..
- Add boiling water to make gravy. Let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Add fried koftas, switch off the flame. Koftas will become softer in hot gravy..
- You can heat it up on slow flame, they usually do not break..
It's a healthy easy dinner idea. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry is a lip-smacking North Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, potluck and anniversary. Cauliflower Curry Recipe with step by step photos. This cauliflower curry is also one of those curry recipes I make at times. Sometimes I also add peas or potatoes in it.
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.