Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake recipe. To make the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Get of cans apple pie filling.
- Get of bag caramel bits (found in the baking section).
- Provide of box yellow cake mix.
- Provide of butter (2 sticks).
- Provide of vanilla ice cream for serving (optional).
Steps to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish..
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling..
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can..
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!.
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk).
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg.
If you find this The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.