Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for improving your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and walnut bread with rye flour recipe. To cook fig and walnut bread with rye flour you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Get 200 grams of French bread strong flour (I used Lys d'Or brand).
- Use 50 grams of Rye flour.
- Use 1 1/2 grams of Malt powder (optional).
- Get 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 5 grams of Sugar.
- Get 170 grams of Water.
- Get 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 60 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 80 grams of Dried figs.
Instructions to make Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Chop up the walnuts and dried figs roughly..
- Put the ingredients starting from the strong French bread flour up to the dry yeast in the ingredient list into a bowl, and mix with a spatula or cooking chopsticks until it comes together as one mass..
- When the dough comes together, take it out onto a work surface and knead well for about 12 minutes. When it barely sticks to the work surface anymore and forms a slightly rough film of gluten, it's done..
- Press the dough out flat. Add the chopped walnuts and figs from step 1 and wrap them up in the dough. Knead for a few more minutes to distribute the nuts and figs into the dough ..
- Form the dough into a ball, and put it into a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise until it has doubled in volume (1st rising). For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C..
- When it has finished rising, take it out onto a lightly dusted work surface and deflate. Divide into 12 portions and round off each. Leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Round off each ball of dough again, and line them up on a baking sheet. Leave to rise again until they are 1.5 to 2 times their original size. For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C..
- Dust the surface with bread flour using a tea strainer. Slash the tops if you would like..
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 15 to 17 minutes. These rolls are chewier if you let them rest a bit before eating them..
- From the next day on, the rolls will become nice and soft if you heat them up in the microwave. You can eat them as-is too of course..
Steakhouse Black Bread With Brewed Coffee, Vegetable Oil, Dark Molasses, Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, Bread Flour These rich chocolate chips cookies are packed with nutritious ingredients like oats, rye flour, dried figs, and walnuts. A simple but delicious twist on a simple white loaf. Rye flour contains enough gluten to make a yeasted loaf on its own, and tends to produce dense, dark, richly flavoured bread. It's often mixed with wheat flour to produce a lighter style of loaf. Rye flour's intensely fruity flavour is delicious incorporated into fruited cakes and sweet quickbreads such as.
If you find this Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.