Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sourdough Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can have sourdough bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sourdough Bread:
- You need of starter.
- Take of plain flour.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of black sesame seeds.
- You need of melon seeds.
Instructions to make Sourdough Bread:
- In a big bowl, add starter and water. Mix it very well. Now slowly start adding flour little by little and make a soft dough out of it. Cover and rest it for 30 minutes..
- Add salt, sesame seeds and melon seeds to it and mix the dough properly. Any type of seeds can be added at this stage. Make a ball out of it and cover and rest it for one hour..
- After 1 hour spray some water on the kitchen platform and even dip your hands in the water and take out the dough on the platform. Now using stretch and fold method make 5 – 6 folds in the dough. It means you have to stretch the dough and bring it back in the centre. Repeat this process for 5 to 6 time. In this process dough will become very soft and smooth. Cover and keep it for 1 hour. Repeat the same process another 2 times at one hour intervals..
- After doing the above step for three times, once again take out the dough on the kitchen platform. This time little bit of plain flour can be used. With the help of the plain flour stretch the dough and fold it from both sides vertically. Now fold from up bring it down and make a smooth ball. Cover and keep it for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour repeat the same procedure again. Now dust the kitchen towel with some plain flour and line it in a basket. Even a steel bowl or a plastic container can be used instead of a basket. Now take the prepared ball and put it in the basket seam side up. Dust it with some dry flour. Now keep this basket in the refrigerator without covering for 16 hours..
- After 16 hours, transfer the dough on a greased baking tray seam side down. Make a sharp cut with a razor blade or you can even make any kind of design at this stage..
- Preheat the oven at 240 degree for 10 minutes. Take some boiling water in a baking tray and keep it in the lowest rack of the oven. Now put in the middle rack the prepared baking tray with the bread. Bake the bread at 240 degree for 20 minutes. Now bake it for another 30 minutes at 190 degree. This bread will be hard on top and it will sound hollow when it is prepared. Takeout the bread from the oven and let it cool down at room temperature completely. Then only it can be cut..
- Sourdough bread is ready to be served..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.