Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can have sourdough bread using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Bread:
- Prepare of Making the loaves.
- Prepare of sourdough culture.
- Take of plain bakers flour.
- Use of wholemeal flour.
- Use of warm water.
- Take of cooking salt.
- Take of Feeding the culture.
- Use of warm water.
- Get of plain flour.
- Prepare of wholemeal flour.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Appliances.
- Prepare of Large.
- Take of Baking basket or.
- Use of Tea towels.
- Take of Cast iron pot/Sourdough pit.
Instructions to make Sourdough Bread:
- Pore 90% of your culture into a large mixing bowl and add 700g of warm water and stir. Add both flours and stir. Leave on the bench for 10 minutes, add salt and 60~80mls of water and mix with your hands (the mixture will be sticky) leave the mixture on the bench and every 30 minutes turn the mixture over. The temperature of the room will determine how long this takes but its usually 4 hours (turning every half an hour) the finished dough will be soft and stretchy..
- Note=the remaining 10% of your culture should be fed with 60g of plain flour, 60g of wholemeal and warm water until it's a porridge consistency so you can continue to use it to make more sourdough loves.
- Dust the bench with flour, place the finished dough onto the flour and cut it in half. Stretch one loaf by pulling north and south and placing back and then pulling east to west and placing back. Then shape your dough to a tight loaf shape. Leave for 10 minutes (if you would like to have an olive or fruit loaf simply add during the shaping process).
- Place loaves into your dusted baskets or bowls with tea towels and flour and put in the fridge overnight.
- Heat your oven and cast iron pot at 265 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place your dough in the cast iron pot, score the top of the loaf with a sharp knife and put the lid on and bake for 25 minutes at 235 degrees.
- Remove from the oven with care and take the lid off and place bake for another 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! If done correctly you sour dough should be delicious, have a glossy texture and have many air pockets (for a cleaner cut I advise to let your loaf cool beforehand).
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.