Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect General Tso Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best General Tso Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to General Tso Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. This will go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to general tso chicken recipe. You can have general tso chicken using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook General Tso Chicken:
- Use of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Provide of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of dried chilies, seeds removed.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Get of broccoli, steamed.
- Get of rice.
- Prepare of ————Coating————.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Get of egg, beaten.
- Take of water.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Take of ————Sauce————.
- Use of cornstarch.
- Get of water.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Take of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of rice vinegar.
- Provide of white cooking wine.
- Use of chicken broth.
- Take of soy sauce.
Instructions to make General Tso Chicken:
- Cook rice according to directions. Reserve..
- Combine sauce ingredients into 1 quart shaker bottle..
- Shake to mix and refrigerate until needed..
- In a large bowl, combine coating ingredients. Mixture will be pasty..
- Add chicken to bowl and coat with slurry..
- Heat oil in deep saute pan to approximately 350°F..
- Use a fork to separate one piece of chicken at a time and place 7-8 pieces into hot oil..
- Fry until crispy..
- Remove fried chicken from pan, drain on plate covered with paper towels..
- Place small amount of oil in a wok over high heat..
- Add green onion and peppers, frying about 1 min..
- Shake sauce mixture, then add to onions and peppers..
- Cook until thickened and sticky..
- Add fried chicken and cook until boiling again..
- Serve with over rice with broccoli..
If you find this General Tso Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.