Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef croquettes with white sauce recipe. To cook ground beef croquettes with white sauce you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce:
- Provide of Croquettes.
- Provide 1/4-1/2 cup of gyro spices to taste see my recipe.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut oil to shallow fry in.
- Provide of White Sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- Take 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce:
- Heat the oil. Mix the beef and spices.
- Form into Croquettes. Add to the oil and fry turning quarter turn every 3 minutes..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oils..
- Peel and grate the cucumber..
- Add the ingredients and mix then add the peppermint. Mix well..
- Serve with each other. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.