Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sourdough Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sourdough Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. You can cook sourdough bread using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Bread:
- Take of warm milk.
- Use of sourdough starter.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of paleo mix (or grain mix).
- Provide of bread flour or combination of bread flour, rye, wholemeal spelt.
Instructions to make Sourdough Bread:
- Mix all and every thirty minutes knead the dough. Do it for 4-6 hours..
- Once the 4 or 6 hours completed, rest the dough in the fridge for 1-3 days.
- On the last day, knead and put in a bowl. Before you put it back to shape in a banneton or a bowl, rise it one more time in dusted kitchen towel and put in the fridge for max 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 250’ C with a pizza stone inside for half hour. Straight from the fridge, score the bread using lame or sharp knife. Bake the bread with a cover for 15 minutes and without cover for 20-25 minutes (or until brown on the top). Alternatively bake in dutch oven with lid then without lid according to the timing above..
Sourdough bread has a thick, chewy crust and soft, airy interior. It is comforting, savory and so easy to make using only using flour, salt, and water. Learn how to make your own starter, maintain it, and turn. Learn to make Sourdough & discover why sourdough is the healthiest bread. It is #sourdoughseptember and time to celebrate the harvest and baking for the year to.
If you find this Sourdough Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.