Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other products. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey-mustard chicken recipe. To cook honey-mustard chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Take 4 of Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless…about 1 lbs.).
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 oz).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Spicy Brown Mustard.
- Use 1 of *Optional: Hot Cooked Rice or Shortcut Risotto Verde (see recipe link in directions).
- Take 1 of *Optional: 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel (grated).
Steps to make Honey-Mustard Chicken:
- Melt butter in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 10 minutes or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside. Wipe out skillet..
- In same skillet, combine soup, mayonnaise, honey, and mustard (and orange peel, if using). Heat to boiling, return chicken to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cover. Cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no longer pink), stirring occasionally..
- To serve, arrange chicken over rice or risotto. Stir sauce and spoon over chicken. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347450-shortcut-risotto-verde.
- *** Recipe originates from Campbell's " Fabulous One-Dish Recipes" cookbook (1992) ***.
Set this aside for the time being, as you'll be adding it to the chicken later. In a large, shallow dish, combine the honey, mustard, garlic, oil and salt to taste (not too much salt if serving with bacon as the bacon will add a salty flavour when served). Coat chicken evenly in the sauce. Heat the oil in a large flameproof, ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
If you find this Honey-Mustard Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.