Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin rice krispies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin rice krispies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin rice krispies recipe. To cook pumpkin rice krispies you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin rice krispies:
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 packages of mini marshmallows (I think it's 8-10 oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange food dye (neon preferred).
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 5 cup of rice krispie cereal.
- Prepare 15 of mini tootsie rolls.
- Provide 1 of green icing.
Steps to make Pumpkin rice krispies:
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a medium/large saucepan until its a liquid..
- Remove from heat. Stir in food dye, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I really wanted to try it with pumpkin pie spice too but I was out 😞 let me know how it goes if you try that though! Also, you need the extra food dye because the cereal washes out the color..
- Stir in cereal until well combined..
- Once it cools down a bit (5minutes), mold them into balls, sticking the tootsie rolls in the middle as shown. It's pretty sticky so you'll probably need to keep your hands wet for this..
- When I did it, some of the balls fell apart as they were cooling. Super annoying. All you can really do is continue to remold them. They won't fall apart anymore after they cool..
- Once they cool completely (30 minutes or so), add green icing in the form of leaves..
All of my extra treats get sent with Ryan to I wasn't quite sure how his coworkers would like these mini pumpkin pie rice krispies, you know. Fun Halloween Rice Krispie treats are a hit with kids. This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission. The orange pumpkin rice crispy treats comes from pumpkin puree all natural pumpkin.
If you find this Pumpkin rice krispies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.