Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce recipe. To make baked pork chops with creamy mushroom sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Take 4-6 of pork chops.
- Provide To taste of garlic powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- Use 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/3 of white wine (Frontera Chile Chardonnay).
Steps to make Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and salt. Press fingers onto meat to better stick the seasoning..
- Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs..
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a small pot bring to a boil for 7 minutes; before timer goes off for pork chops..
- Pour creamy mixture on top of pork chops, put the foil back on and cook for an additional 20 minutes..
- Place pork chop on a plate, take a spoon and scoop some cream sauce on top of the pork chop. Enjoy!.
- If you use smaller pork chops, make sure to reduce the cooking time in the oven. I would say cut the time in half if you're using small pork chops.
If you find this Baked Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.