Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe. You can cook edible chocolate flower pot dessert using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Edible chocolate flower pot dessert:
- Provide 200 gm of milk chocolate.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream(whipping cream).
- Use 1/4 cup of th cup cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 packet of oreo biscuits.
- Use 1 tbsp of tutty fruity.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1/2 cup of cake pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped apples (or any fruits of ur choice).
- You need as needed of Flowers & mint sprig for decorations.
- Get as needed of paper glass & plastic bowls (use and throw).
Steps to make Edible chocolate flower pot dessert:
- Take paper cups and bowls, make a small cut at the top of the cup,so u can easily open the cups after chilling, set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler,allow to melt completely,stirring occassionaly.
- Let it cool for few seconds.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp into each cup and bowl and rotate to coat interior, get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Then pour another 2 tbsp and coat the cups get rid of excess chocolate.
- Refrigerate while making a filling.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till smooth. Add heavy cream and whip to medium peaks.
- Transfer to a piping bag & chill, u need to fill the cups.
- Take out cups frm Refrigerater Open the paper cups.
- Place oreo cookies in zip lock bag & crush with a rolling pin.. Keep aside.
- To assemble : first add cake pieces at the bottom, next fill the cups with cream cheese mix chopped apple add tutty fruity, chill for atleast one hour.
- Then sprinkle with crushed oreos and decorate it with flowers & some mint sprigs.
- Note : u can add filling of ur choice.
Chocolate pot: In a Styrofoam cup melt any chocolate you like. Please how to make the edible flowers, I used to love them when I was younger. Are these Blooming Chocolate Flowers a dessert, a magic trick, or both? A brownie is encased in This Chocolate Spiral Dessert is quite mesmerising. Recipe goo.gl/HgYZvX Subscribe on youtube Mother's Day is coming up, and every mom deserves flowers!
If you find this Edible chocolate flower pot dessert recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.