Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Corn Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Corn Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are wonderful at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a few eggs to cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican corn toast recipe. You can have mexican corn toast using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Corn Toast:
- Provide 1 cup of boiled corns.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of bell peppers chopped.
- Get 2 of cheese cubes.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste of Jeera powder.
- Take 2 tsp of butter.
- Use 2 of bread slice.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Mexican Corn Toast:
- First take a pan add butter,onions,bell peppers and corns mix all the ingredients together.
- Add salt, pepper and jeera powder accd to taste.
- Add cheese cook the mixture till the cheese melts and mixture comes together Now take a bread slice spread butter than corns mixture and cut in to strips and bake in oven or otg or airfryer till it crisps serve with any sauce.
Corn simmered with cream cheese, butter, jalapeno peppers and garlic. Esquites Tostados, or toasted corn off the cob, is the perfect recipe to prepare right now. Mexican street corn is all the rage right now. Make sure you head to your farmers market this week to pick up. Mexican Food – Comida Mexicana – The place to discuss and share Mexican Food.
If you find this Mexican Corn Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.