Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried banana pumpkin pudding recipe. To make fried banana pumpkin pudding you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding:
- You need 15 oz of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas.
- Get 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Get 2/3 cup of coconut (shavings).
- You need 1/3 tsp of caramel extract.
- Get 1/3 tsp of banana extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Get 1 dash of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding:
- Mash banana, pumpkin pie, and coconut together..
- Add brown sugar, spice, and extracts along with half of marshmallows and coconut..
- Pour into small baking dish, cover in layer of marshmallow..
- Sprinkle coconut on top. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice for garnish..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool..
- Scoop serving into small frying pan and cook until edges begin to caramelize..
- Serve hot with garnish of more coconut shavings, pumpkin spice, and powdered sugar..
If you find this Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.