Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded baked potato casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded baked potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded baked potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with exchanging the lights. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded baked potato casserole recipe. To cook loaded baked potato casserole you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded baked potato casserole:
- Provide of potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of duck fat.
- Get 12 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Use 15 oz of can of black rippened olives and a third cup of juice from can.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of bacon fried crisp.
- Use 1 1/2 pints of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chives.
- Use of spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Use 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Loaded baked potato casserole:
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit.
- Scub wash and cut up potatoes put into a pan add duck fat, spice to potatoes saved duck fat from my roasted duck https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342205-roasted-duck-on-a-bed-of-carrots.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven till fork tender done.
- Chop the olives add , add a third cup of olive juice from can to pan crisp the bacon add, shred the cheddar cheese, add mozzarella cheese add back to oven 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream to top top with chives serve hope you enjoy.
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole Loaded Twice-Baked Potato Casserole My husband is a meat and potatoes guy, so I try new combinations for variety. In this dish, twice-baked potatoes and potato skins make a scrumptious casserole. —Cyndy Gerken, Naples, Florida Title "Baked Potato Casserole Recipe" is confusing since you don't usually bake red potatoes like you do russets. I guess it's because you do bake the casserole after putting together. This is a delicious dish that is always a hit!! How can you go wrong with potatoes, bacon and cheese?
If you find this Loaded baked potato casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.