Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swedish rye bread buns recipe. You can cook swedish rye bread buns using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Swedish Rye Bread Buns:
- You need of water (warmed to lukewarm).
- Provide of yeast.
- Prepare of oats rolled.
- Get of flax seeds.
- You need of rye flour wholemeal.
- Use of plain flour.
- Provide of syrup dark.
- Prepare of honey.
- Get of salt.
- Use of yoghurt plain unsweetened.
Steps to make Swedish Rye Bread Buns:
- Dissolve the dark syrup and the honey in the lukewarm water (you should be able to place a finger in the warm water and hold it there without discomfort)..
- Add the yeast to the water. If you are using dried yeast, leave it in the mixture for 2-3 minutes to let it activate before moving to the next step..
- Add rolled oats, flax seeds and wholemeal rye flour to the liquid and mix..
- Add the plain flour and the salt; knead for about 10 minutes with a dough mixer or a food processor until you have a smooth dough.
- Let the dough rise for about 20 minutes..
- Put the dough on a floured surface and divide into 20 pieces. Roll into slightly flattened balls and place them on baking paper.
- Brush the balls with the plain unsweetened yoghurt.
- Leave the buns to rise for another 30 minutes..
- Bake the buns at 250C / 480F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack..
If you find this Swedish Rye Bread Buns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.