Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce recipe. To cook cajun shrimp penne pasta with parmesan cream sauce you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- You need of Penne Pasta.
- You need of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Get of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- You need of Green onion chopped (optional).
- Use of Cajun seasoning.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Take of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Get of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of butter.
Instructions to make Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
Substitute the milk/cream with coconut milk or almond milk. And instead of parmesan cheese, you can add a little nutritional yeast. A rich, delicious Cajun-style shrimp pasta dish. Add paprika, red chili pepper flakes, and penne pasta. Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine.
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.