Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce recipe. You can have steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- Use 2 pounds of steak of your choice cut into thin strips.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced into half moon shapes.
- You need 1 of bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil.
- Provide of Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page).
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil for fajita marinade.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water for marinade.
- Take 1 package of flour tortillas.
- Use of Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate..
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips..
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat..
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften..
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side..
I love the moment when the hot, sizzling skillet arrives at the table, the wafts of steam twisting up towards queso fresco, Cheddar, or Monterey Jack cheese, crumbled or shredded. Skirt steak is the traditional cut used for fajitas It used to be inexpensive, but now it's not so cheap; oftentimes flank Salsa fresca, for serving (see recipe). Weeknight Steak Fajitas. with seared bell pepper and tomato. and no yuck: steak seasoned with taco seasoning, mixed with peppers, tomatoes, and onion and topped with cheese and sour cream. Plate dish as pictured on front of card, placing filling in tortillas and topping with queso fresco, sour. Roasted peppers and onions, steak-like portobello mushrooms, some So About Sheet Pan Fajitas.
If you find this Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.