Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked penne pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start out with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked penne pasta recipe. You can cook baked penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked penne pasta:
- Provide of penne pasta.
- You need of processed cheddar cheese.
- Use of Red paprika medium sized.
- You need of green capsicum.
- Prepare of yellow bell pepper.
- Take of onion medium sized.
- You need of red tomatoes.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take of oregano for seasoning.
- Take of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- Use of pasta sauce.
- Use of Common salt as per the taste.
- Take of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Baked penne pasta:
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it…
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy…
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready…
- Enjoy and happy eating…
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Our top selection of penne pasta recipes with chicken, sausage, fish and vegetarian options. Including family favourites like pasta bakes and bolognese. Try our gluten-free baked penne pasta recipe with roasted vegetables. Learn how to prepare this recipe step by step and see a list of Gluten Free Baked Penne Pasta with Roasted Vegetables.
If you find this Baked penne pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.