Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey garlic shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey garlic shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey garlic shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey garlic shrimp recipe. To cook honey garlic shrimp you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey garlic shrimp:
- Provide 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide of juice of one small lemon.
- Provide 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of green onions, for garnish.
Steps to make Honey garlic shrimp:
- In a small bowl whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon. Add half of the sauce to the shrimp and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a medium sized skillet add the butter. Add the shrimp and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Turn the heat to medium high. Cook until the shrimp turns pink about 2 minutes each side. Add the reserved marinade and pour over shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp. Garnish with green onions.
Place shrimp in a large bowl (or ziplock bag). Pour HALF the honey mixture over the shrimp, reserving the remaining mixture for later. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp: In a mixing boil combine garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce, mix and set aside. Coat each shrimp in corn starch. Pour Private Selection Avocado Oil into a big skillet over medium/high heat (cast iron works best for this recipe, if you don't have one it is ok to use regular skillet).
If you find this Honey garlic shrimp recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.