Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. And now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fakes soupa (lentil soup) recipe. To make fakes soupa (lentil soup) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup):
- Provide of Lentil boiled.
- Take of Carrot chopped.
- Use of Onion chopped.
- Take of Potato chopped.
- Prepare of whole Garlic cloves.
- Take of Bacon cut into small pieces.
- Get of Daphne Leaves/Bay Leaves.
- Use of Tomato Paste.
- Get of Fresh tomatoes grated.
- Prepare of Red Bell Pepper diced.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup):
- Boil Lentil for at least 15 minutes and drain. In a large soup pan, add about 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil and sauté the Bacon..
- Add in Onion, Carrot, Potato, Bell Pepper, Garlic, and stir..
- Toss in the lentil and continue to stir, so that all is nicely combined..
- Add water, grated tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup Olive Oil and Bay leaves, bring to a boil and let it simmer on low heat for about 1 hour..
- I hope you enjoy this recipe, a bit of a twist from the usual Lentil Soup.
Lentils, onions, garlic, bay leaves, olive oil, and red wine vinegar are all you really need to create a hearty, flavorful, and quite satisfying. This Greek lentil soup recipe is perfect for vegetarians. Lentils are hearty, healthy, and a very filling meal for the whole family. Recipe for Fakes… Written by GreekBoston.com in Authentic Greek Food Recipes, Greek Orthodox Fasting Lenten Recipes, Greek Soup Recipes, Greek Vegan Food Recipes. Lentil soup known as fakes (pronounced FAH-kess) is one of the most popular dishes among Greek children.
If you find this Fakes Soupa (Lentil Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.