Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) recipe. To cook homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Take of Thinly sliced beef.
- Get of Onion.
- Get of (For the caramel).
- Take of ★ Sugar.
- Use of ★ Water.
- Prepare of (For the sauce).
- Get of ◆ Water.
- Take of ◆ White wine.
- Get of ◆ Mirin.
- Take of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Provide of pinch ◆ Salt.
- Provide of ◆ Soup stock cube.
- Use of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- Get of clove ◆ Garlic.
- Get of smaller than a garlic clove ◆ Ginger.
Steps to make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pan and simmer. It's cooked enough when it is lightly golden in color..
- When it starts to smell like caramel, swirl the sauce around the pan and take it off the heat. Add the wine and mirin, return to the heat and cook off the alcohol. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients..
- Cut the onion in half and slice against the grain 5-7 mm wide. Cut the beef into 2-3 cm wide pieces..
- Add the sauce made in Step 2. When it comes to a boil, add the onion..
- When the onion is softened, add the beef and simmer..
- Take out the ginger and garlic. Leave the pan as-is with a lid on until it's time to eat, to let the flavors penetrate..
- When you're ready to eat, heat up the contents of the pan, and serve over rice garnished with some beni shouga red pickled ginger..
If you find this Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.