Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean kimchi recipe. You can have korean kimchi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Kimchi:
- Take of Chinese Cabbage.
- Take of Rock Salt.
- Take of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- You need of White Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- Take of Garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- Use of White Onion.
- Take of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Gochugaru.
- Provide of Leeks.
- You need of Carrot.
- Get of Radish.
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
Steps to make Korean Kimchi:
- PREPARE THE CABBAGE Cut the cabbage lengthwise into quarters, then chop into bite-size pieces. Soak in cold water for 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl..
- Add 1/2 cup salt and mix well; turn it over after 30 minutes. – repeat 2x (total of 1 hour) Rinse and drain for 3x. Squeeze out water on the last time, put on a strainer and let it air dry for 30 minutes..
- MAKE THE GLUTINOUS PASTE Dilute the rice flour in water. Heat and bring to boil while stirring, for about 5 minutes. Lower the heat. When you see it bubbling, add sugar. Cook for a few more minutes until it becomes translucent. Let it cool completely. Tip: To cool faster, but the pot in a pan half-filled with water; just make sure that the pot is taller than the pan..
- PREPARE THE KIMCHI SAUCE Using the food processor, chop and blend the garlic, ginger, onion, and fish sauce for about 1 minute. Mix it with the cooled glutinous paste and hot pepper flakes..
- Wash the leeks thoroughly. Dry it with paper towel and cut diagonally. Peel the carrot and radish and cut into thin strips. Add the leeks, carrots, radish, (and honey) to the kimchi sauce and mix well. You can taste test and adjust depending on the level of heat, saltiness, and sweetness that you prefer..
- MIX THE KIMCHI In a clean large bowl, put the cabbage and add the sauce gradually. Use clean and dry hands (or use a clean food-grade gloves) to mix the ingredients. Make sure to distribute the kimchi sauce evenly and all cabbage pieces have been covered with sauce. Transfer to a clean container and press it to remove air bubbles. Leave at room temperature and place in a dark area or cover it with dry clean towel. Transfer to the ref on the 3rd day..
- Best eaten after its 1st to 2nd week of fermentation..
If you find this Korean Kimchi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.