Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds duck and feta pizza . recipe. You can have ladybirds duck and feta pizza . using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza .:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of plain flour ..
- Get 1 tsp of dried yeast ..
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar ..
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt ..
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil ..
- Provide 3/4 cup of warm water ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree or sauce of your choice ..
- Use 1 of cooked marinated duck breast ..
- Use 2 of rashes of bacon ..
- Get 100 grams of diced feta cheese ..
- You need 1/2 dozen of cherry tomatoes ..
- Prepare 1 of red onion ..
- You need 1 bunch of baby spinach (small bunch).
- Prepare 1 of few oregano leaves ..
- Prepare 1/2 small of green capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- Use 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese ..
- You need 2 of tomatoes ..
- Take 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- Use 1 of cracked black pepper ..
Steps to make Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza .:
- PIZZA DOUGH : Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir the yeast , sugar and salt into the flour then make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour the oil and water into the well and mix all well to form a soft dough ..
- turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until the dough springs back when pressed with a finger tip . now place dough into a finger well oiled bowl , cover and allow to stand in a warm place for 30-40's minutes or until dough has doubled in size , then knead risen dough well again and then divide the kneaded dough into 2 separate dough portions ..
- TOMATO and CAPSICUM SAUCE : cut capsicum into quarters and deseed and remove white bits , but tomatoes into quarters , lightly oil an baking tray or frying pan , place the prepared capsicums and tomatoes into the prepared baking tray and place in hot oven at 200°C for at least half hour until cooked and very tender , remove from heat and remove skins and discard them then place flesh into a blender and blend till pureed and smooth , scoop into a squeeze sauce bottle and set aside till needed ..
- lightly oil a pizza tray or two of your choice , i used rectangular ones , set aside , now roll out both dough balls , separately , to fit your oiled pizza tray(s) , then place prepared pizza dough base onto prepare pizza tray and press down to fit comfortable ..
- thinly spread tomato puree or sauce of your choice over prepared pizza dough bases then scatter the cherry tomatoes cut in half , feta diced , finely chopped oregano leaves , half a green capsicum and a piece of the red capsicum and deseeded and white bits removed sliced very thinly , the bacon cut into medium pieces , break up into chunks or dice the cooked seasoned roast duck breast , baby spinach leaves larger ones torn in half , the peeled and sliced the red onion and cut larger slices into quarters , season well with cracked black pepper , then scatter grated mozzarella cheese over top of all ..
- lightly squeeze a drizzle of the prepared tomato capsicum sauce over top of prepared pizza in a horizontal line form or a lattice form to decorate . now place prepared pizza into preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pizza base is cooked through and golden . slice and serve hot , enjoy . 🙂 ..
Hamburger Steak with Mushrooms, Green Beans & Carrots step by step. Place the sheet pan of green beans on the grill beside the burgers. To serve: Place a mound of garlic mashed potatoes on a plate, top with hamburger steak and plenty of gravy. Add carrots and continue sautéing for couple minutes. Roast for however long, depending on size, always beautifully crispy with soft centres) Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza. plain flour ., dried yeast ., sugar ., salt ., olive oil ., warm water ., tomato puree or sauce of your choice ., cooked marinated duck breast .
If you find this Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.