Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bowl (gyudon) recipe. To make beef bowl (gyudon) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Bowl (Gyudon):
- Prepare of thinly sliced beef rib.
- Provide of onion.
- Provide of ginger.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Take of Sake (or white wine).
- Get of sugar.
- Provide of salt for taste.
- Use of – 800 g cooked rice.
- Use of Dashi broth (2 cups of water and 2 tsp of dashi powder can be the substitute.).
Instructions to make Beef Bowl (Gyudon):
- Thinly cut an onion into wedges. Cut sliced beef ribs into bite length..
- Put wedges of onion and dashi in a saucepan. Simmer them until they become a little softer..
- Add soy sauce, sugar and sake into a saucepan. After mixing them, add the beef and cover the saucepan with a lid. Simmer it over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Add grated ginger and simmer for another minute. Add some condiments if needed..
- Serve over freshly cooked rice. Now your beef bowl is ready..
If you find this Beef Bowl (Gyudon) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.