Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean hotpot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean hotpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean hotpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean hotpot recipe. You can have korean hotpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean hotpot:
- Take of medium zucchini.
- Take of medium carrot.
- Prepare of spinnach.
- Provide of small champignon mushroom.
- You need of bean sprout.
- Get of minced meat (beef or pork).
- You need of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- You need of Oil to cook.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Steam rice.
- Use of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- Prepare of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
Steps to make Korean hotpot:
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
If you find this Korean hotpot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.