Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full also which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To make lentil soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil soup:
- Get 1 packages of Lentils.
- Provide 6 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Use 1 of Red pepper diced.
- Provide 1 of stallion diced.
- You need 1/2 head of garlic diced.
- Take 2 of Celery rib diced.
- You need 1 of Red onion diced.
- Use 1 can of Fire roasted tomatoes canned.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Smoke paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 of fresh bay leaf.
Instructions to make Lentil soup:
- In a big deep pan add olive oil and the smashed garlic cloves at low heat.
- Dice all the peppers, celery and onions very small..
- Let simmer for about 2 minutes or until the onions turn translucent.
- add the chicken stock and the can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Now add all the spices and let it cook at low heat for about 45 minutes covered with a lid til the lentils are cooked till the lentis are tender.
This easy lentil soup recipe is warming, healthy weeknight dinner! Meet the BEST lentil soup recipe! Made with fire-roasted tomatoes, coconut milk, and curry powder, it's rich, nourishing, and. Vegan Lentil Soup – Chock-full of vegetables and so easy to make from scratch, this hearty lentil soup is full of protein, fiber and so much healthier than any canned soup. This is the BEST lentil soup recipe!!
If you find this Lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.