Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken penne pasta recipe. You can have my chicken penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Use of uncooked penne pasta.
- Get of chicken breasts (save juices).
- You need of sweet peas (save juices).
- You need of chopped red onion.
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
- Use of dried oregano.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Get of butter.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer..
- Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir..
- Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone..
- Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!.
Also grilled and marinated my chicken for more flavor! Next time I would use Italian tomatoes instead. This chicken penne pasta recipe is easy to make and loaded with bacon, tender chicken breasts, and an amazing fresh tomato garlic parmesan cream sauce. I'm extra excited about this recipe! One Pan Chicken Pasta meets Date Night!
If you find this My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.