Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full as well which can really help to improve your mood. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough crumpets with caramalised banana, walnuts & biscoff recipe. To make sourdough crumpets with caramalised banana, walnuts & biscoff you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff:
- Get of sourdough crumpets,.
- Take of small banana (around 85g),.
- Use of sugar,.
- Use of lotus biscoff spread,.
- Use of crushed walnut halves,.
- Take of raw organic cacao nibs.
Instructions to make Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff:
- Heat up a skillet and add in the sugar. As the sugar is warming up slice the banana down the middle, following the curve with your knife, then slice in half so you have four sections..
- Once the sugar has melted, add the banana to the skillet and also the walnuts. Gently move them around in the bubbling sugar until coated then remove from the heat. Be very careful when working with hot sugar! Toast your crumpets to your liking..
- Melt the biscoff spread by microwaving in a small dish for around 5-6 seconds. Spoon the caramalised banana over the warm crumpets, then drizzle over the melted biscoff. Sprinkle over the cocoa nibs. Eat and enjoy! :).
Forget about smothering toasted crumpets in butter; this low-fat topping is really yummy and much healthier. Lightly mashed bananas are mixed with creamy fromage frais and warm spices and piled onto crumpets, then finished by drizzling with honey and grilled until bubbling. Sourdough Crumpet Co. supplies local cafes and restaurants with hand-crafted, crumpets made with organic,. New topper for the crumpets this weekend at @makersandfindersmarket. Our home made RASPBERRY LEMON CURD.
If you find this Sourdough Crumpets With Caramalised Banana, Walnuts & Biscoff recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.