Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegetable penne pasta recipe. To cook spicy vegetable penne pasta you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta:
- Take of Boiling.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide of Namak.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Making.
- Provide of Penne paste.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- Provide of Oil.
- Provide of Adrak paste.
- Take of Lehsan paste.
- You need of Piyaz.
- You need of Hari mirchain.
- Prepare of Namak.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Lal mirch powder.
- Get of Red chilli flake.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of toasted seasame seed.
- Take of Gajar Chopped.
- Take of Matar.
Steps to make Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta:
- Ak Pot main water ko boil karain pir is main karain pir is ke main Oil or Namak dal kar tora 2 -3 pakaian pir is ke andar pasta dal kar 1 dafa wooden spoon say hilain or 10-15 min thk boil kar lein.
- Jab Penne pasta boil ho jae tu is ko stainer mian dal lein pir tora cool water dal dein is par.
- Ab aik pan lein us main piyaz ko dal kar tora soft kar lain pir is main adrak or lehsan paste dal kar tora brown karain.
- Hari mirchain or Spices dal kar 1-2 min pakain.
- Ab is main chicken dal kar pakain pir is main gajar or matar dal kar 5 min pakain.
- Pir Boil Penne Pasta ko is main dal kar 5 min dein.Penne pasta ready hai..
If you find this Spicy Vegetable Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.