Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 韓式拌飯 bibimbap recipe. To make 韓式拌飯 bibimbap you need 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- Get 1 pack of – chicken / pork bulgogi.
- Provide 1 pack of – kimchi (150 ~ 200 grams).
- Use of Soy bean sprout.
- Get of Spinach (I used the one with round leaves).
- You need of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Use of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber / zucchini.
Instructions to make 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP:
- Cook rice as usual.
- SOY BEAN SPROUT >>> Blanch soy bean sprout with water and some salt. Once cooked use tongs to remove soy bean sprout and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked sprouts with some salt and sesame oil.
- SPINACH >>> Blanch spinach with water. Once cooked use tongs to remove it and put it on a separate bowl. Mix the cooked spinach with some salt and sesame oil.
- CARROT >>> cut the carrot into match sticks. Put them into a bowl, and mix with a pinch of salt. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until sweating. PLEASE REFER TO #8.
- If you are using zucchini please refer to #6. If you are using cucumber please refer to #7.
- ZUCCHINI >>> cut zucchini into matchsticks and mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- CUCUMBER >>> Cut the cucumber into halves lengthwise and slice thinly crosswise. Mix with some salt. PLEASE REFER TO #9.
- Heat up a pan over medium high heat. Squeeze out excess water from the carrot. Add a few drops of cooking oil to the pan and sauté the carrot for 1 minute. Put it on the platter next to the soy bean sprouts and spinach.
- Heat a few drops of cooking oil in the pan and squeeze out the excess water from the cucumber / zucchini. Sauté with a few drops of sesame oil for 30 seconds.
- Stir fry bulgogi.
- BIBIMBAP SAUCE >>> 2 tablespoon – gochujang 1 tablespoon – sesame oil 1 tablespoon – sugar (I used cane sugar) 1 tablespoon – water (I used the water I used to blanch veg) 1 tablespoon – roasted sesame seeds (optional) 1 teaspoon – vinegar (I used apple vinegar) 1 teaspoon – minced garlic (optional.
- Plate the bibimbap with an egg York on top.
- Reheat the water used to blanch vegetables, put some seasoning and spring onion to serve it as soup.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
If you find this 韓式拌飯 BIBIMBAP recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.