Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crusty Coconut Merengue Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crusty Coconut Merengue Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crusty coconut merengue cookies recipe. You can have crusty coconut merengue cookies using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crusty Coconut Merengue Cookies:
- Take of Egg white.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
- Take of Finely grated coconuts.
Steps to make Crusty Coconut Merengue Cookies:
- Whip the egg white. In between, add the powdered sugar in 3 batches..
- Whip until stiff peaks form. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the finely grated coconuts. (Do not mix too much to maintain the airy texture.).
- Pour the meringue into a pastry bag and pipe onto a baking tray. (Each meringue should be roughly 2-3 cm big.).
- Bake for 50 minutes in a 120℃ preheated oven. When done, let the merengue cool on the baking tray. Done!.
If you find this Crusty Coconut Merengue Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.