Shawarma. Домашняя ШАУРМА вкуснейшая начинка и ЛАВАШ Bánh Shawarma #BánhShaurma #LudaEasyCook. Shawarma is a type of street food that can be found in many countries in the Middle East. It can be purchased quickly from street venders and consumed on-the-go.
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own. A close relative to Greek gyros and Turkish döner kebab, shawarma is the ultimate Middle-Eastern version of street food popular both across Lebanon. You can cook Shawarma using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shawarma
- You need of Shawarma bread.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need cube of Seasoning.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Salt.
Also known around the world as SHAWARMA and Gyro, Shaverma is originally from the Middle East, though it has spread around the whole world over its history. Shawarma is considered to be a fast food. This sort of food is not so healthy. In reality, all depends Street shawarma is a type of fast food.
Shawarma step by step
- Wash and spice the chicken. Marinate overnight.cook till its soft. Shred the chicken and set aside. Preferably use the chicken breast and lap..
- Cut the cabbage, wash and set aside. Wash the sausage spice and boil. When the sausage is cooked fry and set aside..
- Blend ur pepper, put a little oil on fire and fry and set aside..
- Either mix the shredded chicken, cabbage, mayonnaise and ketchup together or u put it layer by layer on the bread. For this very one I mixed everything together..
- Separate the bread place it properly and fill with the mixture, sausage and pepper.
- Wrap up the bread and use mayonnaise to seal the edges..
- U can use oven,leave in the oven till its dry. Once it's dry, u can wrap it up with foil paper or ordinary paper..
Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Shawarma refers to the Middle Eastern method cooking where thin slices of meat, most traditionally Shawarma refers to the meat and is most commonly served with pita and veggies like lettuce, onions. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas).