Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken alfredo penne pasta recipe. To make chicken alfredo penne pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta:
- Take of Penne.
- Provide of water.
- You need of Small Chicken Breast Pieces.
- Use of Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Coriander powder.
- Use of Chicken Masala.
- Take of Butter (less than 4 tablespoons).
- Use of Flour, (5 1/2 table spoons).
- Take of Onion.
- You need of Few Garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Basil.
- Take of Oregano.
- You need of Mozerella cheese.
- Use of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of milk.
- Take of Nut meg.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta:
- Make the Penne in boiling water.
- Saute chicken in Salt, pepper, pinch of coriander powder, pinch of chicken Masala, pinch of masala..
- 4 tablespoons butter, then add onions and garlic and saute it for a while..
- Add 1/3rd cup of Flour, 3 cups milk. Mix with no lumps..
- Add salt, pepper, basil, Coriander Powder, Oregano, Nutmeg. Heat it for a while..
- Add cheese, A LOT OF CHEESE. Heat it till the thickness you desire..
- Add the sauteed chicken and the Penne..
- Cook for 2-3 mins, add coriander leaves..
- And you are ready to serve!!!.
Lots of gooey, stringy cheese in this fall casserole! Or buy some rotisserie chicken and chop it up. And you can practically use any kind of pasta you want. I used penne but there's ziti and rigatoni. Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo using penne pasta ingredients: Olive oil.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.