Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze. See recipes for Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze too. In a bowl, combine pancake mix, mochiko, and salt. Slowly add milk to the flour mixture and mix well into a dough.
View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for Mochi Donuts. A variety of flavors: Glazed, Strawberry, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Guava, Sugar, and Maple. The maple bar is so soft, the maple glaze is not too saccharine-sweet, and it's a donut I can actually eat one-handed. You can cook Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze
- It’s 360 gr of mochi flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 400 ml of instant coconut milk.
- Prepare 130 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Maple glaze:.
- It’s 30 gr of unsalted butter 80 ml of maple syrup 112 grams of powdered sugar, sifted.
Boasting a swirl of chocolate, the tiger tail is a glazed foot-long twist. I love that the glaze is never slimy or gloppy, something that I usually note and hate in doughnuts like Krispy Kreme. Vanilla Glaze (optional): In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, butter and vanilla. Dunk each doughnut in the glaze and allow any excess to drip off.
Mochi Donuts with Maple Glaze instructions
- Directions for maple glaze: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and maple syrup, whisking occasionally. Remove from the heat..
- Add in the powdered sugar while continuing to stir..
- Dip the donuts one by one. Note: this glaze dries very quickly so stir every time you dip the donuts or you can place it back over low heat as you dip.
- Directions for mochi donuts: Whisk mochi flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- In another bowl, whisk butter, instant coconut milk, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract..
- Add the mochi flour mixture gradually while continuing to stir with the whisk until it is smooth and thick..
- Fill in a pastry bag or a large ziplock bag with the batter and squeeze to one corner. Cut the end and fill the donut pan, that has been greased and sprinkled with flour, with batter just below the rim..
- Bake in preheated 350F / 175C oven for 30-32 minutes..
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool before moving it to the cooling rack. Dip the donuts in the glaze (I made it double glaze. 2x dip). Garnish with the almonds. Yum 😋.
Place the doughnut on a cooling rack and repeat with the remaining doughnuts. I love how the subtle flavors of earl grey and lemon play together nicely in this recipe.. Earl Grey Mochi Donuts with a Lemon Glaze – Cooking Therapy. Earl Grey Mochi Donuts with a Lemon Glaze – Cooking Therapy. Mikiko Mochi Donuts may resemble a donut in appearance, but beneath the surface lies a textural experience.